Friday, February 21, 2014

Free Image Friday Frozen In Time collage



Images are free to use in your personal or commercial work, but you may not re-share,distribute ,or claim/infer them to be your own. You may sell your handmade art with LONS images, however images are not to be used in part or whole on/for collage sheets/CD's or any type of Digital downloads
I'm a photo junkie, and my obsession is so out of control that I hoard old photos of folks I don't know. I think I have more images of strangers than I do of my own family. Maybe somewhere in my collection I actually have a shot of a long lost relative and I don't even know it. Here are a few snapshots I put together to make collage sheets. Love the gals with their guns, I have used this image for a stamp people ATC they are so much fun!!!
Enjoy and have a great weekend Hugs Deborah

3 comments:

Amy Yingling said...

Oh, These are Wonderful cannot Wait to Print these Out and Make something with Them!

Nichola said...

Love them. What stories they will tell!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, these are awesome to play with
XOXO