Friday, March 21, 2014

Free Image Friday Fashion of the 1700's

Images are free to use in your personal or commercial work, but you may not re-share,distribute ,or claim/infer them to be your own. You may sell your handmade art with LONS images, however images are not to be used in part or whole on/for collage sheets/CD's or any type of Digital downloads
I just got back from visiting my father on Vancouver Island. I always forget just how beautiful the island is and the weather is perfect. I had a wonderful time and was able to pick up a few treasures, I hope to be listing some soon in my etsy shop. I missed last weeks FIF Dad is the only human I know that still won't get a computer let alone the internet, I was out of the loop for a whole week. Anywho I'm back and here is a lovely collage sheet full of lasses in attire from the 1700 hundreds.
The images are from my 1880 book Zur Geschichte Costume.
Enjoy Deborah   

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I think it does us good to be without the internet, at least for a little while, but in reality I'd probably be frustrated too. Thanks you so much for the lovely collage sheet.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous freebie, thank you!